We are topping off our dinosaur birthday crafts with some cute and simple dinosaur cake toppers and cupcake toppers. All you have to do is print and cut these paper dinos out. Or you can speed things up with a cutting machine. Then just do a bit of gluing and you’ve got yourself some adorable party decorations!
Along with our dinosaur toppers, we designed some cake and cupcake wrappers to complete the look. And of course we had to include a ROAR topper too. All together, they create a cute dinosaur scene that everyone will be excited to devour. Just don’t forget to take a picture first!
To give our dinosaur cake toppers some interesting texture, we layered them using different types of paper. This also makes them stand out a bit more. In the template below you’ll find patterns for five different dinosaurs.
Along with the lush green landscape we created for our dinosaur cake toppers, we also added some paper tropical leaves to our dessert display. We have plenty more kids’ party decorations, so make sure to browse our site if you want more simple ideas! Or let us know if we can help you find something.
Last but not least, don’t forget the happy birthday card! When you’re ready to make these dinosaur cake toppers and wrappers, just follow the instructions below.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- My Mind’s Eye Cardstock Paper — Goldenrod, Banana Pepper, Harvest Orange, Mandarin, Loveable, Twilight, Sky
- Cricut 12×12 Paper — Light Pink, Teal-Green, Seafoam, Leaf Green
- Toothpicks or Small Bamboo Skewers
How to Make Dinosaur Cake Toppers & Wrappers
- Use the SVG if you have a cutting machine, or our PDF if you are cutting by hand.
- Use an adhesive dot roller or thin strips of hot glue to layer the dinosaurs.
- Glue a toothpick or small bamboo skewer to the back side of the dinosaurs; then insert into your cake or cupcake.
- For the cupcake wrappers, simply insert the tab into the open slit, and use a small piece of tape to hold.
This craft project is for members only! If you haven’t joined our crafting community yet, check out our membership options to find the one that’s right for you.
Want More Ideas?
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.