So many of our paper flowers feature handcrafted stamen. In our latest video tutorial, learn how to easily make flower stamens for yourself! This is such an important skill to master — and not a difficult one, at that! Simply gather the tools and materials listed below, and follow along with the video today.
Tools & Materials
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Paint Brush
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 26-gauge
- Blick Acrylic Paint in White, Red Deep and Yellow Deep
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Using wire cutters, cut 2” lengths of the 26-gauge wire.
- Place a pea sized dab of glue on the tip of the wire. Hold it upside down as it dries to form a tear drop shape.
- Paint your stamen as you wish. We painted ours white with a yellow top and a small red center.
Become a Member!
For more DIY inspiration, follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for a Lia Griffith membership today. For a chance to be featured on our social media, remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your finished projects — your creativity is our greatest inspiration! Happy crafting ~ Lia & Team