What’s your favorite thing about fall? If you love all things pumpkin, we think you’ll enjoy this DIY project! Since so many of you loved our ombré oak leaf branches last month, we decided to make ombré paper pumpkins.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Orange You Glad It’s Fall?
The great thing about DIY projects is using what you have—or taking something you’ve already made—and transforming it into something new. And that’s exactly what we did for this project. We took the pattern from our little paper pumpkins and used different colors of paper and PanPastels to make our ombré paper pumpkins.
When you’re done crafting your pumpkins, we’d love to see how you decorate your home with them! Make sure to post pictures of your own ombré paper pumpkins on Instagram or Facebook and use the hashtag #MadeWithLia so we can see them.
- Gather tools and materials listed above. Then download your SVG file or PDF template.
- Cut paper according to template notes using your scissors or Cricut Maker.
- Dab sponge onto PanPastel in Rich Gold and Copper.
- Apply to red and plum pumpkins starting from the center, bringing color halfway up panels.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
Find More Fall Décor Ideas for Your Home
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cutting Machine (optional)
- Craft Scissors
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Curling Tool
- PanPastel Sponge
- Soft Round Paint Brush
- Text Weight Paper – Curious Metallic Red Lacquer, Shine Copper
- Lia Griffith Frosted Craft Paper – Conifer Pack: #2
- Card Stock Paper – FAV Shimmer Garnet Plum
- Kraft Text Weight Paper – Spekletone Kraft
- PanPastels – Metallic Rich Gold, Metallic Copper, and Magenta Extra Dark
- Clear Finish Spray – Krylon Glossy
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member