Need to untangle those necklaces? We feel you. That’s why we’ve created this handy jewelry holder to keep your bracelets, earrings, necklaces, bangles and everything else in one stylish place. We’ve also included a mini mirror so you can check your fabulous reflection before going out to conquer the world. Everything you need to make your own jewelry holder is listed below. We’ll show you the steps so you can get back to being gorgeous.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- 2 9” x 9“ Picture Frames – IKEA Ribba, White
- Wood – 3.5” x .75” x 20” (from your local hardware store)
- Mirror – 8” x 8”
- Gold Wire – 18 gauge
- 6 Screws – 1.25”
- Picture Hanging Kit (or 2 Hooks and Wire)
- 10 Cup Hooks
- White Paint
- Gather the tools and materials.
- Take out the back of your frames. Attach the frames to the wood piece on the underside with screws, making sure back the of the frames is flush with the top edge of the wood.
- Sand down the edges of the wood.
- Paint white.
- Cut the linen to 13” x 13”.
- Glue and stretch the linen around the square wooden piece from inside the frame.
- Wrap two pieces of gold wire around the frame as shown and twist the ends of the wire in the back to secure in place.
- Use the mat board from the frame and cut the inside square to 6” x 6” with your craft knife.
- Glue the mat board frame to the mirror.
- Place the linen piece and mirror into the frames.
- Use hanging hooks at the top of the two frames, then add wire.
- Screw in the cup hooks about 1” from each edge and 2” apart from each other.
More to Explore
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting ~ Lia and Team
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.