This February, organize your life with lots of love! Our DIY leather cord organizer is the perfect Valentine’s project… Give as a gift to a special someone or treat yourself to a little handcrafted love. We find all of our leather at our local leather store. Pick out pieces unique to your taste and get crafting!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Scrap Leather
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the leather according to the template notes.
- Punch two holes in the leather according to the pattern notes using the leather punch.
- Using the tools provided in the snap kit, attach one side of the snap through the hole you punched in the leather.
- Repeat with the other side of the snap in the opposite hole.
- Wrap your cord up and secure it in the cord organizer.
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our greatest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Enjoy ~ Lia & Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.