Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
These DIY mini terrarium wedding favors are an elegant way to say thank you to your guests. The best thing about this diy wedding project is that you can make these sweet terrariums ahead of time with your bridal party or fiancé. Use them as table decorations and invite guests to take them home as a momento to watch your love grow! For more wedding favor inspiration for greenery themed weddings check out our DIY Infused Olive Oil wedding favors or our DIY Herb Sachet wedding favors too!
We simply adore this DIY terrarium wedding favor we created for The Knot Magazine. It’s so simple to make. Just gather the tools and materials listed below and you’ll be on your way to wedding crafting bliss.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Small Paintbrush
- Succulent Potting Soil
- Mini Succulents
- Small rocks
- Stemless Wine Glasses
- Mod Podge
- Gold Leaf Paper
- White Cardstock
- Mini Gold Binder Clips
- Wash and dry your stemless wine glass thoroughly. Brush mod podge around bottom of glass, then apply gold leaf according to the package instructions.
- Add a small amount of soil to the bottom of the glass. Plant your succulent, then add small rocks or other pebbles to decorate. Spray with water to keep soil damp. Succulents don’t like wet roots, so be gentle!
- Download the PDF below and free font Acherus Grotesque. Update the text with your name & wedding date, then print the tags on white cardstock and trim to size.
- Secure to side of glass with mini gold binder clips.
Craft with Confidence!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LGM community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia and Team
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member