Wreaths are such a great way to change up the decor in a room any time of year! We believe they are not just for the front door, and adding a bit of green on your wall with a wreath can bring that fresh spring feeling indoors. Today we’re showing you a new DIY spring wreath you can make using crepe paper, frosted paper, and felt.
Spring has sprung!
One of the lovely things about this DIY spring wreath is that it can work for any season. We also love all of the gorgeous texture in this wreath and how light and airy it looks. In our pattern below, you will see which materials we used to make the boxwood, eucalyptus, leaves, and sprigs. Then just follow our photo tutorial to start assembling your wreath! Once you’re done crafting, you can display your wreath as-is, or embellish it with flowers, butterflies, or other ornaments.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper – Ferns & Moss
- Wool Felt – Fern, Spruce
- Lia Griffith Frosted Craft Paper – Succulent Pack: Color 1
- 10″ Wood Embroidery Hoop
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- Colored Pencils – White
- Tacky Glue
How to Make a Paper & Felt Spring Wreath
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the pattern for this DIY spring wreath below.
- Cut paper and felt according to the pattern notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Apply glue along straight edge of fringed felt; then starting at the tip of a wire, wrap felt piece around the wire.
- Apply glue along straight edge of crepe paper; then starting at the tip of a wire, wrap crepe leaves down and around the wire.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Love crafting paper and felt wreaths? Check out our collection of wreaths, or try one of our favorites like the boxwood wreath for spring, mini evergreen wreaths, and our felt flower wreath. For daily craft inspiration, join us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Or check our YouTube channel for paper flower video tutorials.
To download this pattern and get instant access to thousands of DIY projects plus a private Facebook group full of all levels of crafters, join our crafting community!
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.