It’s Ornamentary, My Dear
Fall in love with felt! Our embroidered felt ornaments are a must-craft this holiday season. If you’re new to embroidery, watch our DIY embroidered t-shirt video for a little extra help with the basics. These ornaments are a wonderful heirloom accessory to add to your own personal collection and make for beautiful handcrafted holiday gifts as well! Merry Christmas, crafters!
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the felt pieces (two of each shape).
- Follow the template to draw the details with your iron-on transfer pencil, then iron the shapes onto your light colored felt. Use the marker to draw the design on your darker felt.
- Make a double cross-stitch by first stitching vertically, then stitch across to create a cross shape.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
For more DIY inspiration, join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for a Lia Griffith membership today. For a chance to be featured on our social media, remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your finished projects — we can’t wait to see what you create! Happy crafting ~ Lia & Team
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Wool Blend Felt in Pink, Salmon, Merlot
- DMC Embroidery Floss in Light Pink (963), Coral (223), Maroon (902) and Gold
- Tombow Marker in Light Blue (451)
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member