This month’s craft collection theme is magical fairy garden! Our embroidered garden felt pouch features two unique illustrations by Emily. On the front are some mushrooms, leaves, and sparkles. Then on the inside there’s some hidden embroidery of a vine and some dragonflies.
When you’re ready to make this pouch, check out our supplies list below. Then download our template and tutorial at the end of the post.
Carry some sparkle wherever you go
You can use this embroidered garden felt pouch to carry some essential supplies for crafting on the go. For example, you could toss in your embroidery floss, thimble, threader, and more. Or you can even use it as a little clutch throughout the summer months.
Skill level: Intermediate
Crafting tips: You can always combine our two embroidery designs instead of separating them like we did! We have also included a stitch guide in our downloads below for you to reference. Feel free to get creative with your satin stitch; we used stitch direction to indicate the shape on the inner leaves and the center mushroom top. Press the lazy daisy stitches with an iron to hold the curve.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors
- Embroidery Needles
- Sewing Clips
- Lia Griffith Wool Blend Felt – Evergreen and Amethyst
- DMC Embroidery Floss — 746, 840, 3041, 3045, 3053, 3782
- Sulky Stick N Stitch
- Fusible Web
- 1″ Button
How to Make an Embroidered Garden Felt Pouch
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download our pattern below.
- Cut out felt according to pattern, using your scissors or a cutting machine.
- Cut out embroidery templates.
- Place Stick N Stitch templates. Make sure to leave room for the button.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.