A Supremely Beautiful Flower
Who’s ready for our February Member Make? At 11 a.m. PT, I’ll be going live on YouTube to show you how to make a crepe paper coral supreme peony. You can join me there today or watch the video later on your own time. And if you only have a few minutes of free time, you can always pop in and say hi!
If you’re unfamiliar with Member Make, it’s a monthly creative challenge for creatives, crafters, and makers. It’s also a great way to connect with others in our crafting community.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
I’ve gotten a lot of requests lately to craft a new peony, which is why I chose to craft a crepe paper coral supreme peony flower for this month’s Member Make. If you have the chance to attend our live workshop, please do! You can ask me questions while I craft or chat with other crafters from all over the world.
Can’t join us live? You can watch the playback anytime and as often as you want!
How to Join the Member Make Challenge
- Become a member and join our Member Make Facebook page.
- Gather the tools and materials you need for this project—listed below. Then download the peony flower template at the end of this post. There is an SVG file for those of you with a Cricut Maker and a PDF template for those of you cutting by hand.
- Watch the video to craft along with me and create your own version of this flower. Feel free to use different colors, create different sizes, make just one flower or a whole bunch, integrate them into another DIY project, and so on.
- Reach out to me and others in the community if you need some support! You can post progress pictures or ask questions on our Member Make Facebook page.
- Share your finished project with us by the end of the month to be entered in our giveaway. Make sure to post your pictures on the Member Make Facebook page or on your Instagram page with the hashtag #MemberMake. And feel free to include a little blurb about your flower-making experience!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cricut Maker
- Craft Scissors
- Pinking Shears
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Lia Griffith Heavy Crepe Paper — English Garden: Pink Hibiscus, Blush, and Nectarine
- Lia Griffith Heavy Crepe Paper — Botanical Garden: Evergreen and Juniper
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- Thick Paper-Covered Stem Wire
- 24-Gauge Green Paper-Covered Wire
- 8mm Beads
- PanPastel Lia Griffith Designer Set
- Art Marker – Light Apricot
- Mod Podge – Matte
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member