What’s blue and green and sweet all over? This enchanting felt blueberry wreath! Our earthy summer wreath is made up of multi-hued felt leaves, and our 1.5cm wool balls are perfect for the plump blueberries.
Because there are quite a few small pieces, we recommend using a cutting machine to speed things along. You can also cut your felt pieces by hand using our template below.
Berry Sweet & Blue
This month’s collection features a bushel of juicy berry crafts that are just right for the season. Our pretty blueberry wreath is a lovely addition to your berry-themed decorations and a perfect way to greet summer at the door.
Our tutorial below will show you how to create this delicate, felt blueberry wreath, step-by-step. This beginner-level guide will walk you through arranging and adding the felt leaves and wool balls as well. For a realistic touch, a felting needle is needed to attach the leafy blue calyx to the top of the berries.
For our wreath, we used the same Ocean Blue felt as in our jumbo blueberry pillow and two shades of green for the leaves. We added veins to some leaves with a green paint pen for added detail and variety — we just love how it turned out! Show us how you styled your wreath by uploading photos to our crafters community or on Insta with the hashtag #MadeWithLia.
Skill level: Beginner
Crafting tip: Even though the tutorial shows how to make a whole wreath, you could leave them as individual branches to decorate in a vase.
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- Detail Scissors
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Lia Griffith Felting Pad and Felting Needles
- Lia Griffith Wool Blend Felt — Ocean Blue, Juniper, and Fern
- Lia Griffith Felt Balls 1.5 cm Magic Blue
- Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Paper Covered Green
- Thick Paper Covered Stem Wire
- Floral Tape — Bark & Pine
- Posca Paint Marker – 3M Fine Reversible Bullet – Khaki Green
- Karin Brushmarker Pro – Sapphire Blue (189)
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.