Elephants in The Room
These adorable ellies are the newest addition to our felt friends. We are in love with the small details like their curved trunks and braided tails. Make these felt elephants in different colors and give them as gifts or keep the cuteness all for yourself. How do you craft an elephant? One stitch at a time. We’ve listed out everything you need below to make this project so you don’t get stuck.
For more felt animal stuffies, click here.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Crafting Tip: New to crafting felt animal stuffies and want to learn more? Take our mini course, 8 Easy Steps to Create Any Felt Stuffie.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Gather the tools and materials.
- Cut out the felt pieces according to the pattern.
- Sew the felt cheeks and bead eyes to both sides of the elephant.
- Sew down the trunk, and stuff with polyfil as you sew around the trunk.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
More to Explore
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting ~ Lia and Team
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt — Cloudy Day, Marble, Malachite, Misty Morning, and Blush
- Embroidery Floss — DMC Dark Shell Grey (451), Light Steel Grey (318), Very Dark Grey Green (924), Medium Grey Green (926), and Ultra Light Dusty Rose (963)
- 2 Black Beads or Safety Eyes (6mm)
- Polyester Fiber Fill — Lia Griffith Stuffie Puff
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member