Looking for an easy Easter craft? We love to make treat bags and treat boxes for holidays. Not only are they simple and fun to craft, but they also make thoughtful gifts. Our felt Easter bunny treat bag is a darling addition to your kid’s Easter basket. And it’s something they can hold on to and use to store something else after they’ve eaten all the candy!
You can craft our felt Easter bunny treat bag in no time at all. Just gather the tools and materials listed below and then follow our step-by-step tutorial. We linked to all the colors we used for this DIY project, but you can always try out different colors. Or you could even have your kiddos pick out the colors they like best.
For more fun Easter holiday crafts, check out all of the Easter DIY projects on our site. We’ll be rolling out some more crafts for Easter over the next month, too. So make sure to check back here! You can also join us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube to see what we’ll be sharing next.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – Antique
- Embroidery Floss — DMC Pearl Grey (415)
- Cricut Iron-On SportsFlex in Black and Metallic Rose Gold
How to Make an Easter Bunny Bag
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the pattern below.
- Cut materials according to pattern notes, using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Weed out the iron-on and place it onto the bunny head.
- Iron on the bunny ears, eyes, nose, and mouth, following the instructions on the packaging.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
To download this DIY project, become a member. Membership gives you access to tons of templates, SVG files, and step-by-step tutorials to help you grow your crafting skills and make projects you love. Have questions? Just comment below!
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.