Whimsical Ware For Your Hair!
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – Juniper, Moss, Turquoise and Peacock
- Art Marker – Grass Green
- White Floral Wire – 24 gauge
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the felt according to the pattern.
- Cut light green felt approximately 1 inch wide, then glue around your headband to cover the metal.
- Bend the end of your headband over and glue and then glue center around the end of the wire.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Strut Your Stuff!
Loving this project? Share with us! Use #LoveLia when posting photos of your work for a chance to be featured on our social media.
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and become a Lia Griffith member to join our community of crafters today! Feel free to reach out with any questions — we’re always happy to hear from you. Until next time ~ Lia & Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.