Whimsical Ware For Your Hair!
Tools & Materials
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Marker – green
- White Floral Wire – 26 gauge
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the felt according to the pattern.
- Cut light green felt approximately 1 inch wide, then glue around your headband to cover the metal.
- Bend the end of your headband over and glue and then glue center around the end of the wire.
- Glue five petals around the center of the petal.
- Glue and pinch the base of the leaves to create depth.
- Twist the wire of the flower around the headband and cut off excess. Glue leaves around the flowers.
- Use green marker to add color to the light green leaves.
Strut Your Stuff!
Loving this project? Share with us! Use #LoveLia when posting photos of your work for a chance to be featured on our social media.
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and become a Lia Griffith member to join our community of crafters today! Feel free to reach out with any questions — we’re always happy to hear from you. Until next time ~ Lia & Team