Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
A sweet addition to our play felt food collection. We love love love these cute-as-can-be felt ice cream bars! Our pattern below includes three different types of ice cream — mint with chocolate and sprinkles, chocolate (with one bite out of it), and strawberry.
This project is perfect for beginners and an easy one to cut by hand. Just check out our supplies list below to see what you need.
You’ll Melt for This Felt
New to crafting with felt? Take a bite out of this project with our simple step-by-step photo tutorial and instructions. For even more ice cream inspiration, check out our Pom Pom Ice Cream Shop, Ice Cream Pom Pom Garland, Ice Cream Shop Iron-On Designs and Ice Cream Shop Sign and Order Forms.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
Tools & Materials
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Sewing Needle
- Felt — Carnation Pink, Strawberry, Blush, Turquoise, White, and Bark Brown
- Embroidery Floss – Medium Pink (776), Very Dark Salmon (347), Ultra Light Dusty Rose (963),Light Turquoise (598), Ultra Dark Coffee Brown (938), and Snow White
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- Stuffie Puff x2
- Fabric Pen
How to Make Felt Ice Cream Bars
- Gather the tools and materials listed above. Then download the template below.
- Cut out the felt and batting according to the template, using either your scissors or a cutting machine.
- For the strawberry ice cream: whip stitch your strawberries onto pink rectangular pieces using one strand of matching embroidery floss (see embroidery guide).
- Glue on the strawberry centers. Straight stitch lines out from the center in baby pink embroidery floss.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member