What better way to start a summer bouquet than with proteas? And by making it with felt, you make sure it doesn’t ever wilt on you! Our felt proteas are beautiful, wonderfully detailed, and actually really easy to create.
Simply gather the tools and materials, then download the SVG or PDF patterns below. Follow step-by-step with our downloadable instructions or our photo tutorial below!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – White, Blush, Juniper
- PanPastel – “Pearlescent Red”
- Wooden Skewer or Dowel
- Tombow 977 Brown Art Marker
- 2.5” Foam Ball
- Krylon Matte Finish Spray
- If you haven’t already, become a Lia Griffith Annual Member. This gives you access to unlimited SVG downloads!
- Gather tools and materials.
- Cut out felt according to pattern.
- Color wooden skewer or dowel with a brown marker.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Make All the Flowers!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LGM community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia and Team