Craft a whole patch of our adorable mini felted pumpkins today! You’ll how how simple and sweet this project is. A wonderful decoration for the Halloween season and beyond. We used roving felt in White, Swallow, Queensland, Smoke, Sage and Fern, but there are so many gorgeous colors to choose from… why not play around with a palette of your own design? Simply gather the supplies listed below and follow along with our step-by-step photo tutorial for pumpkin fun made easy. Happy crafting!
Tools & Materials
- Felting Needle
- Wool Roving
- Baking Clay – tan and brown
- Foam Balls (variety of sizes)
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cover the foam ball with roving felt. Poke the roving repeatedly with a felting needle.
- Use a toothpick to create pumpkin lines, then fill the holes by adding more roving felt.
- Form pumpkin tops with baking clay, adding lines for texture. Stick them onto the end of a toothpick, then bake at 275°F for 12-15 min.
- Stick the stem into the top of your pumpkin.
Craft With Us
We want to hear from you! Always feel free to reach out with any questions, comments or concerns. And remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest work — your creativity never fails to inspire. Happy crafting ~ Lia & Team