Remember these sweet-as-can-be penguin pals? They’re back and they’re cuter than ever before! In our video below you will learn how to create a few of these fuzzy friends – so simple and fun! Take a peek at our original project post for the pattern, gather your tools and materials, then craft along with the video below.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Cricut Maker
- Craft Scissors
- Sewing Needle
- Lia Griffith Needle Felting Needle Holder
- Lia Griffith Felting Needles – pack of 6
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Small Egg-Shaped Form or Needle Felting Core Wool
- Needle Felting Roving Wool – Licorice, White
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – White, Black, Dove (formerly Silver), Cyan, and Turquoise (formerly Aqua)
- Embroidery Floss to Match
- Stuffie Puff
More to Explore
For more DIY needle felted fun, browse more projects here!
To start crafting with us, sign up for a Lia Griffith membership today. For even more DIY inspiration, join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. And be sure to show us what you’re crafting! Use #MadeWithLia and share photos of all of your latest work — you never fail to inspire us! Happy crafting! ~ Lia & Team
Become a Member to get more projects
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.