Get tangled up in the web of crafting with our felted spider earrings. With Halloween fast approaching, these DIY earrings are a quick and easy way to add a touch of spook to your style. They also make for a frighteningly fun gift! Simply gather your supplies and follow our step-by-step instructions below.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
How to Make Felted Spider Earrings
- Gather the craft tools and materials listed above.
- Form the black roving felt into two balls about 3/4″ across. Use a felting needle and poke repeatedly to form a perfect ball.
- Stick the pinhead through the center of the ball; then, create a wrapped loop with pliers.
- Push white paper covered floral wire through middle of the ball to create eight legs. Add a dab of glue at the base of the legs to keep in place.
- Color the legs with black marker; then bend each end.
- Attach a silver chain to your spider with a jump ring. Use another jump ring on the opposite end to attach your earring hook.
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest, and sign up for your very own membership today! Remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest work for a chance to be featured on our social media. And always feel free to reach out with your questions and feedback — we love hearing from you! Happy crafting ~ Lia & team
- Lia Griffith Felting Pad
- Lia Griffith Needle Felting Needle Holder
- Lia Griffith Felting Needles – pack of 6
- Needle Felting Roving Wool – Licorice
- 2 Silver Earring Hooks
- 4 Silver Jump Rings
- 2 Silver Head Pins
- Silver Chain
- White Paper Covered Floral Wire
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member