Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
For our celestial theme this July, we couldn’t help but create a few different moon and star crafts to hang up on the wall. Designed by Lindsay, this frosted paper celestial wall art was so fun for me to assemble. And it’s really easy too.
Simply cut out the template or SVG file below and layer the designs however you want to — then attach with glue, foam mount dots, or embroidery floss. With the gold hoops as your base, it will look like the stars are twinkling around your moon!
This celestial wall art would look pretty in a living room, bedroom, or kid’s room. If you’re putting it in a kid’s room, it might also be fun to create a campfire out of fabric or felt as well as our kid’s play tent. This way they can pretend they’re camping under the night sky. Otherwise, you can hang this up in another room and place our celestial lilies nearby.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Gold Metal Hoops – 10-inch and 6-inch
- Cardstock & Frosted Papers – 12×12 Glitter Gold, 12×12 Glitter Silver, FAV Shimmer Pure Gold, Stardream Metallic Lapis Lazuili, Lia Griffith Frosted Craft Paper Berry Pack #1, and Shine Moss
- Embroidery Floss – Metallic Gold
- 3D Foam Mount Dots
How to Make Celestial Wall Art
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the pattern below.
- Cut a variety of shapes and sizes using the pattern below with scissors or a personal cutting machine.
- With hot glue, attach the larger moon behind the gold hoop and smaller moon on top of the hoop.
- Using the Lark’s Head knot, tie three strands of gold embroidery floss onto each hoop.
- To design your wall art, arrange and layer stars around each hoop and floss. Tip: Snap a photo with your phone to remember your arrangement while you assemble.
- Attach each star layer to the star below with a 3D foam mount.
- Either use hot glue or a 3D foam mount for each star layer to attach to the moon, hoop, or floss.
- Tie slip knots at ends of each strand of floss.
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member