Looking for some cute and simple decorations for Valentine’s Day? These frosted paper honeycomb hearts are so fun and easy to make. I used the same technique for our paper honeycomb eggs that I made last Easter, so make sure to check the video tutorial in that post if you want additional guidance. The only thing that’s different is the shape!
A heart as sweet as honey
To craft these frosted paper honeycomb hearts, I used some pinks and reds from our frosted paper packs. Once assembled, you can add ribbon and hang them up individually, or use twine to string them together and create a banner. If you’d like to hang them on a branch like we did, we used this crepe paper leaf branch (minus the pears) that we made for one of our Member Make workshops.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cutting Machine (optional)
- Craft Scissors or Detail Scissors
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Scoring Stylus (for Cricut Explore or Maker) or Scoring Wheel (for Cricut Maker only)
- Gather tools and materials. Then download the pattern below.
- Cut and score all paper hearts as shown on pattern.
- Fold hearts along all three score lines.
- Fold all hearts in half along center line.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.