Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
You won’t believe how simple it is to create these geometric leather earrings! With just a few easy-to-follow steps and supplies, try making a pair today. DIY jewelry is a great gift idea — why not make some earrings for a friend or relative? Either print out our PDF pattern to cut by hand or use our SVG cut files with the all-new Cricut Maker. This new and improved cutting machine allows you to cut from a variety of materials, including leather! Simplify your crafting for just $399.99 — available now!
Tools & Materials
- Awl Tool
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Round Tip Pliers
- Leather (two colors of choice)
- Paint– white (if painting leather)
- Jump Rings (2)
- Earring Hooks (2)
- Head Pins (2)
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the pieces of leather according to our pattern.
- Paint the small leather piece white (or use white leather).
- Use an awl to poke a hole at the top of both pieces.
- Stick a head pin through both leather pieces, then bend the wire end up.
- Use needle nose pliers to create a 90 degree angle.
- Next, use round tip pliers to create a circle.
- Wrap the end of a wire around base of circle, then use wire cutters to cut off the excess.
- Then use a jump ring to attach an earring hook.
- Repeat these steps for your second earring.
Craft With Us
For more DIY jewelry ideas, browse our website!
Love our projects? Sign up for a Lia Griffith membership for just $10 a month today! For more DIY inspiration, follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. And remember to use #MadeWithLia for a chance to be featured on our social media! Cheers ~ Lia & Team
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member