These beautiful pearl earrings are so simple to make. Add them to any outfit daytime or night for a refined look. Make a pair for yourself, your mom, or your friends by following along with our easy steps listed below.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Gather the tools and materials.
- Cut two 4” lengths of gold wire.
- Bend the first two points using pliers.
- Place the pearl onto the long straight section of wire and push it against the bent point.
- Bend the third point of your wire using pliers.
- Lay the earring on the metal block with the pearl hanging o the end. Hammer the two long sides flat leaving the two short ends rounded.
- Bend the fourth point into a hook shape.
More to Explore
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting ~ Lia and Team