One in a Trillium!
Ever wanted to craft an amazing potted flower that looks incredibly real but – spoiler – it’s made out of paper? Well, our crepe paper trillium flower will add that burst of color you want in your home decor, but without all of that wilting rubbish. And the best part is, you can easily make this craft!
Simply gather the tools and materials from below, then download the SVG or PDF templates. Lastly, follow the instructions below or download them via PDF. Happy crafting!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffith Heavy Crepe Paper: Botanical Collection – Emerald, Clover
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper: Enchanted Garden– Vanilla, Raspberry
- Light Gold PanPastel
- Copic Marker – Purple (RV66S) & Green (G85S)
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- 24-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- If you haven’t already, become a Lia Griffith Annual Member. This gives you access to unlimited SVG downloads!
- Gather tools and materials.
- Cut out crepe paper according to pattern.
- Cut wire into fourths then bend end of wire over with pliers.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
Come Craft with Us!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LGM community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia and Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.
My mother’s name is Trilliam and I was trying to find artificial trillium flowers to purchase for an upcoming special occasion. I can’t find them anywhere. Do you make these for purchase? I love the color and they look beautiful!
Sorry Briana, we only sell the patterns and instructions for DIY 🙂