We are doing something a little different for this month’s Member Make! This time last year we made some really pretty hellebore flowers. But with Christmas coming up, Meagan and I thought it would be fun to craft some holiday greenery using both frosted paper and crepe paper.
Members can join us live on November 13th at 11 am PST, or you can always find the video here later to watch. In the meantime, everything you need to make your holiday greenery is listed below so you can get prepared for our workshop!
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
For the frosted paper holiday greenery, I made two styles of pine, a blue spruce, and cedar and holly leaves with red berries. And for the crepe paper holiday greenery, Meagan made holly leaves with white berries, long-needle pine leaves, and fir sprigs. Depending on what you want to make, we have separated the tools and materials out for each type of paper — so make sure to check both lists below if you want to make all of the holiday greenery.
For best results, we recommend using a cutting machine since most of the greenery is very intricate. However, if you don’t have a cutting machine, you can always use our printable template to cut your paper pieces by hand.
Ready to craft with us? If you haven’t joined us for Member Make before, be sure to read the instructions on how to participate.
How to Join Our Member Make Challenge
- Become a member and — if you want to meet other flower makers and get more crafting tips — join our Facebook page for members.
- Gather the craft tools and materials you need to make your holiday greenery — listed below. Then download the printable template or SVG file at the end of this post.
- Join our YouTube Live on November 13th at 11:00 a.m. PST to craft this variety of holiday greenery with us. We will share the link to join on the Facebook page for members and send it to members who are on our email list. It will also be available for playback here once the live workshop is over.
- Watch our video tutorial to craft along with us and create your own holiday greenery.
- If you need some guidance, reach out to us and others in our crafting community. You can also post progress pictures or ask questions on our Facebook page for members. Make sure to use the hashtag #MemberMake on Instagram and Facebook so your project is easy to find.
- Lastly, share your final version of your holiday greenery! You can post your pictures on our Facebook page for members or on your Instagram page with the hashtag #MemberMake.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cricut or Silhouette Cutting Machine
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Curling Tool
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle-Nose Tweezers (optional)
- Craft Scissors (optional)
- Detail Scissors (optional)
Frosted Paper Holiday Greenery
- Lia Griffith Frosted Craft Paper – Conifer Pack (all four colors)
- Bind Wire – Brown
- 6mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Karin Magenta Red Marker (for berries)
Crepe Paper Holiday Greenery
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper: Evergreen
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper — Green Tea & Cypress + Ferns & Moss
- Bind Wire – Brown
- 6mm Cotton Spun Paper Balls (100 pack)
- Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Mod Podge
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member