We are crafting these gorgeous crepe paper hellebore flowers live today for our November Member Make! If you’re a member of our crafting community, you can join us live on YouTube at 11:00 a.m. PST with your exclusive link. We will also be giving away some of our new single colors of crepe paper during the live, so make sure to join if you can!
For those of you who can’t make it, we will keep the video up on YouTube for you to watch later. Or you can log in and watch it here after the live.
It’s been a hellebore month
If you haven’t noticed, we’re all about the hellebore this month. Known as the Christmas rose, it’s one of our favorite flowers to craft this time of year. And we love to get creative with it! For our Member Make today, Meagan has designed a new flower pattern that’s smaller and more detailed than previous versions we have crafted.
In the past, we have also colored our crepe paper hellebore flowers with PanPastel. This time we will be using Copic sketch markers from Blick to add more detail to our flowers. Everything you need for this monthly challenge is linked below — or you can use whatever materials you have on hand.
If you have not participated in Member Make before, we have outlined how to join below. Otherwise, you can skip on down the post to download our hellebore flower pattern.
How to Join Our Member Make Challenge
- Become a member. And make sure to join our exclusive Facebook page for members!
- Gather the craft tools and materials you need for this crepe paper hellebore flower — listed below. Then download the flower pattern at the end of this post.
- Tune in today at 11:00 a.m. PST to craft along with us! You can find the link to the YouTube Live tutorial on the Facebook page for members and in your inbox. It will also be available for playback here once the live workshop is over.
- Watch our flower video tutorial to craft along with us and create your own version of this crepe paper hellebore. You can use different colors of paper, materials, or techniques; color your petals with PanPastel instead of copic sketch markers; or play around with how you arrange and style your hellebore flowers.
- If you need some guidance, reach out to us and others in our crafting community! You can also post progress pictures or ask questions on our Facebook page for members. And make sure to use the hashtag #MemberMake on Instagram and Facebook so your project is easy to find.
- Share your crepe paper hellebore flowers with us! Make sure to post your pictures on our Facebook page for members or on your Instagram page with the hashtag #MemberMake.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper — Fern, Juniper, Chiffon, Vanilla, Merlot
- Thick Paper-Covered Stem Wire
- Copic Sketch Markers — Peony and Baby Blossoms
- Tacky Glue or Art Glitter Glue
Outside of the US? You can find our crepe paper on Amazon UK or on Marcarycrear.com.
For daily craft ideas, join us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Or check our YouTube channel for more paper flower video tutorials.
To download this paper flower pattern and get instant access to thousands of DIY projects, join our crafting community!
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.
I have chunky fingers and had a really hard time folding the stamen tip. So I cut it in hals and just glued one on each side. Saved my hair pulling!
Great tip, thank you for sharing!!
Can I use faber castell markers?
I’m sure those would work fine!
I don’t have alcohol markers only cheap ones what would you use? Pastels, cheap markers? Love the Hellebore.
Yes, we use all kinds of markers and pastels. Test your marker on a scrap before you add the color to the petal and you’ll see how it reacts to the paper.
my first time, I’m so excited