I am so excited to be a part of this year’s Holiday Maker Fest hosted by Jennifer Maker! This online event includes 40 different classes taught by DIY craft experts. You can learn how to plan your holiday budget, decorate your home for the holidays, make unique gifts, and more. Plus I will be teaching you how to make this gorgeous holiday magnolia wreath!
Everything you need to make this wreath is listed below.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
I cannot wait to help make your holiday feel more special! Grab your VIP pass to access my Holiday Maker Fest class, then gather the tools and materials you need to make this crepe paper magnolia holiday wreath.
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (recommended)
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Craft Scissors
- Detail Scissors
- Curling Tool
- Needle-Nose Tweezers (optional)
- Pinking Shears (optional)
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper – White & Vanilla/Vanilla & Chiffon
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper – Cypress, Metallic 3-Pack
- Lia Griffith Frosted Craft Paper – Conifer
- Bind Wire – Brown
- Macrame Hoop – 10″ Gold
- Cotton Spun Balls – 15mm
- Gold Cardstock – FAV Shimmer Pure Gold
- Gold Marker or Paint (for magnolias)
- Red Spray Paint or Paint (for berries)
- SVG cut files or PDF template (download below)
For the greenery, we cut these quantities:
- Pine needles: 40 (2 12″x12″ sheets of 20)
- Blue spruce: 20 (1 12″x12″ sheet)
- Cedar: 3 (1 12″x12″ sheet)
- Ferns: 3 (1 12″x12″ sheet)