Our jumbo frosted paper hydrangeas are a Pacific Northwestern dream come true. As the focal point of our Pacific Northwest bouquet for Cricut, these flowers are one of our favorites.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
With the help of the all-new Cricut Maker, we could create these in no time! Use our SVG or PDF files, and follow our step-by-step tutorial to craft your own today. Stay tuned for more Pacific Northwestern whimsy with our dogwood and fiddleheads in the coming weeks! Until then, happy crafting!
Find the materials and tools listed below. The paper has been updated to cardstock due to availability.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Wrap the wooden dowel (cut to the desired size) with green floral tape.
- Cut the large foam ball in half.
- Cut out circles of light blue tissue paper. Mod Podge tissue circles over the entire surface of your foam ball, including the underside after the top dries. Let dry completely before attaching flowers.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your Lia Griffith membership today! Remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your projects — your creativity never fails to inspire us. And always feel free to send us your feedback… we love hearing from you! Much love ~ Lia & Team
- Text Weight or Cardstock Paper – Light Blue Pack and Green Pack
- Teal Tissue Paper
- 8” Half Foam Balls
- Mod Podge
- Green Floral Tape
- Green Marker – Karin Brushmarker Pro, Black Olive
- Floral Wire – 18-Gauge Paper Covered Green
- Wooden Dowel for stem
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member