Our jumbo frosted paper hydrangeas are a Pacific Northwestern dream come true. As the focal point of our Pacific Northwest bouquet for Cricut, these flowers are one of our very favorites. With the help of the all-new Cricut Maker we were able to create these in no time! Use our SVG or PDF files, and follow our step-by-step tutorial to craft your own today. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more Pacific Northwestern whimsy with our dogwood and fiddleheads! Until then, happy crafting!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Text Weight Paper — Aquamarine, Bluebell (discontinued – use Aqua), Vista, Botanic (discontinued –use Moss)
- Lia Griffith Tissue Paper — Fresh Breeze Carribean Blue
- 8” Foam Ball
- Mod Podge
- Green Art Marker — Copic Sketch in Bush (BG96)
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Wooden Dowel
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Wrap the wooden dowel (cut to desired size) with green floral tape.
- Cut the large foam ball in half.
- Cut out circles of light blue tissue paper. Mod Podge tissue circles over the entire surface of your foam ball, including the underside after the top dries. Let dry completely before attaching flowers.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your Lia Griffith membership today! Remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your projects — your creativity never fails to inspire us. And always feel free to send us your feedback… we love hearing from you! Much love ~ Lia & Team