This paper clover is super simple to make and so versatile, too! We’ve included both PDF and SVG cut files for this project so you can resize the templates if you wish to make your clover larger or leave it cute and small. Feel free to mix up the number of leaves in your clovers as well.
To start crafting, check out our supplies list below. Then download the template and tutorial.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
There are so many fun ways to use this paper clover project. You can pot them like we did for some cute St. Patrick’s Day decor. Or hide them around the house for a fun game for your little leprechauns.
In addition to the little clovers, we made a larger paper clover and placed it in a cloche with some fake moss and a little paper ladybug. We’d love to see what you do with this DIY craft, so be sure to share your creativity with us on our crafters community page! Or you can use the hashtag #MadeWithLia on Instagram.
Skill level: Beginner
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
How to Make a Paper Clover
- Gather the tools and materials. Then download the pattern listed on the right hand side at the top of this post.
- Cut out leaves from the paper. Cut double the amount of how many leaves you want (e.g. if you are making a 3-leaf clover, cut 6 leaves total).
- Draw on details with a white gel pen for the tops of the leaves.
- Cut pieces of wire about 4” long. Fold the non-drawn on leaves in half and glue the wires down the middle (the crease will help center the wires).
Full tutorial available for members to download listed on the right hand side at the top of this post.
- Green Paper
- White Posca Pen
- 24-Gauge Floral Wire -Green
- Tacky Glue or Art Glitter Glue
- Green Floral Tape
- Small Bud Vase (ours were from the local flower market)
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member