Do any of these items look familiar to you? We combined our mini felt pumpkins and baby blue eucalyptus from the other day with some felt leaves to create this mini pumpkin wreath. That’s one of the great things about crafting. You can use your crafts in so many different ways! You could decorate your mantle with a few mini pumpkins, put the eucalyptus in a vase on your table, and then hang this wreath on a door or wall. Whatever you decide to do, all of these crafts are such fun fall decor. Ready to make your own mini pumpkin wreath? Scroll down for the details.
This felt mini pumpkin wreath is perfect for fall and so easy to make. You can cut these patterns using your Cricut Maker or a pair of scissors. The Cricut Maker will just make the process go faster. When you’re ready to make this cute pumpkin wreath, scroll down to download the SVG file or printable PDF. You’ll find printable instructions there, too.
We’ve also listed all the tools and materials you need to make everything that goes into this pumpkin wreath. Since we already made our mini pumpkins and baby blue eucalyptus, we had those crafts ready to go. You can find the tutorial for the mini felt pumpkins here and the tutorial for the baby blue eucalyptus here. Once you’ve made those, you’ll just need to make your billy balls and leaf sprigs. You can follow the photo tutorial to see how it’s done!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (recommended)
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Craft Scissors
- Long Needle
- Lia Griffith’s Wool Blend Felt – Moss, Eucalyptus, Juniper, and Terracotta
- Large Wool Pom Poms – Benzie Design Tangerine and White
- Small Wool Pom Poms – Benzie Design Mustard
- Embroidery Floss – DMC Medium Autumn Gold (3854), Cream (712)
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- 24-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Green Art Marker (to match) – Blick Studio Dark Green (049)
- 10″ Wood Embroidery Hoop
- Fabric Stiffener — Aleene’s Stiffen-Quik Spray
- Gather your tools and materials, then download your SVG cut file or PDF template.
- Cut felt according to the pattern.
- Make your baby blue eucalyptus sprigs: Follow the tutorial
- Make two wool pom-pom pumpkins: Follow the tutorial
Full tutorial available for members. Join here.
What fall décor are you excited for?
We’re here to make crafting easier (and more fun) for you. You can find more fall home decor ideas on our site. Or follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. We share new ideas every day! You can also search the hashtag #MadeWithLia to see DIY projects from our community of crafters. We encourage you to share what you’re working on, too—even if you’re new here!
Finally, you can become a member to access all of our DIY projects. This includes printable patterns, SVG files, easy-to-follow tutorials, and more. Head on over to our membership page now to see our two membership options and the full list of membership perks!