Give the gift of fashion and function with this no-sew DIY leather wallet. Leather accessories are long-lasting and luxurious… With such nice results, you’ll be surprised how simple this project is to make. Take a trip to your local leather supply store to pick out your material and then gather the remaining supplies listed below. Craft along with our step-by-step photo tutorial to make a few just in time for the gift-giving season.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Leather – 1.6mm to 2.4mm thickness
- Rivets – 6mm
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the leather according to the pattern notes using scissors or a cutting machine. Use the leather punch to punch out holes where it is shown on the template.
- Fold the wallet in half, lining up the holes.
- Place four rivets through the four corners to hold the wallet’s shape. Use the mallet to secure the rivets into place.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
Questions? Feedback? Don’t forget to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest projects – you never fail to inspire us! Happy Holidays ~ Lia & Team