Give the gift of fashion and function with this no-sew DIY leather wallet. Leather accessories are long-lasting and luxurious… With such nice results, you’ll be surprised how simple this project is to make. Take a trip to your local leather supply store to pick out your material and then gather the remaining supplies listed below. Craft along with our step-by-step photo tutorial to make a few just in time for the gift-giving season…
- Leather – 1.6mm to 2.4mm thickness
- Rivets – 6mm
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the leather according to the pattern notes using scissors or a cutting machine. Use the leather punch to punch out holes where it is shown on the template.
- Fold the wallet in half, lining up the holes.
- Place four rivets through the four corners to hold the wallet’s shape. Use the mallet to secure the rivets into place.
Questions? Feedback? Don’t forget to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest projects – you never fail to inspire us! Happy Holidays ~ Lia & Team