These frosted paper accordion fall leaves make such pretty seasonal decor! String them up with some twine to make a fall banner, use them as table decor for Thanksgiving, or attach them to a wreath form.
While we recommend using a cutting machine for this project, you can certainly cut these leaves by hand using our printable template.
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Turning a New Leaf
There’s something about fall colors that makes us so happy to see. For our frosted paper accordion fall leaves, Krista used a mix of soft pinks, toasty browns, and rich reds. We linked the exact colors we used below, but you can always use whatever you prefer for this DIY project.
How to Make Frosted Paper Accordion Fall Leaves
- Gather your craft tools and materials. Then download the leaf pattern below.
- Cut out and score the paper leaves by hand using a detail knife and scoring tool, or use a cutting machine to cut and score (recommended).
- Fold the paper leaf shape in half to crease it.
- Accordion fold along the scored lines. Use a scoring tool or bone folder to ensure crisp folds.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Detail Knife (optional, if cutting by hand)
- Cutting Mat and Ruler (if cutting by hand)
- Bone Folder
- Lia Griffith Frosted Craft Paper –Stone Fruit Pack: colors 2, 3, & 4 and Melon Pack: color 1
- Glue Stick or Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue
- Cotton Twine (optional, for hanging)
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member