We have a bunch of cute new Easter crafts for you to make this year — including this paper bunny basket! The download below includes two different bunnies with floral crowns. And our tutorial will walk you through how to assemble the basket.
This is a beginner-friendly craft project that is very easy to make with our Print-Then-Cut file and a cutting machine. We have also included a printable version if you want to cut your bunny basket by hand.
Skip & Hop Along
This paper bunny basket is a little smaller than three inches across. So you may want to make multiple if you have a lot of Easter goodies to fill it with! It also makes a cute basket for collecting Easter eggs, or you can always use it as Easter decor. If you’re hosting Easter brunch, another fun option is to make a treat basket for each place setting.
Skill level: Beginner
Crafting tips: We recommend using a cutting machine for this project. Make sure to review the PDF instructions for the resizing of the Print Then Cut files.
Other projects shown: Felt flower spring garland
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Cutting Machine (recommended— for Cricut’s Print Then Cut)
- Detail Knife, Cutting Mat, and Ruler (if cutting by hand)
- Curling Tool
How to Make a Paper Bunny Basket
- Upload the PNG files into Design Space as a Print Then Cut. The background is already selected to be cut out.
- Load the Print Then Cut files into your Design Space canvas.
- The files will be too large to print. Resize the width of the bunny basket to 9.25 inches.
- Resize the width of the bunny basket bottoms to 7.5 inches.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.