These adorable potted paper cacti will catch eyes but won’t prick fingers. Pop them into a Terracotta pot for an authentic dessert look. They’re sure to make your home look fab! Just gather the supplies and follow along with our super simple tutorial below.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Text Weight Paper – Paper Source – “Sage”, “Chartreuse”, “Moss”, “Blush”
- Text Weight Paper – Paper Papers – “Green”
- Terracotta Pots
- Gather the tools and materials.
- Cut out paper according to the template notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Fold the cactus pieces along the scored lines.
- Insert the 2 cactus pieces with the cuts at the top into the base first.
- Slide the last two cactus pieces into the cuts of the two already placed pieces and insert the tabs into the base.
- Curl the flowers with the edge of the scissors.
- Glue the smaller flower into the center of the larger flower.
- Glue the flower on top of the cactus.
More to Explore
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting ~ Lia and Team