What better way to celebrate summertime than with a bushel of berries? This 3D strawberry wreath is a quick and fun way to make every day delicious. Though typically thought of as a winter holiday tradition, wreaths are a wonderful way to celebrate all year round. With just a few supplies and a straightforward step-by-step tutorial, life’s a treat! Take a bite out of this project and enjoy!
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Craft Scissors
- Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Wooden Skewer or Chopstick
- Text Weight Paper – Wild Cherry, Pink Lemonade, Sour Apple, Banana Split, Whip Cream, Gumdrop Green
- Copic Sketch Markers – Garnet (R39), Pink (RV11), Celadon Green (YG25), Grass Green (YG17)
- Paper Covered Floral Wire – 24-Gauge Green
- Vine Wire – Brown
Steps for making your Paper Strawberry Wreath
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Wrap the natural floral wire around 3 times, twisting together as you go, to form the wreath base. Our wreath was about 9” across when finished. You can also purchase a twiggy wreath from a craft store to use as a base.
- Cut out paper pieces according to the pattern (a cutting machine is recommended). Our wreath had 4 large red strawberries, 2 medium pink strawberries, 3 small green strawberries, 9 big leaves, 10 medium leaves, 6 small leaves, and 7 flowers.
- Draw seeds onto the strawberries and shade the leafy tops using art markers.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Other Sweet Treats
Show us what you create! Use #MadeWithLia in tagging your photos for a chance to be featured on our Facebook or Instagram. Sign up for a membership today and start crafting with us! We can’t wait to hear from you. Until then! Lia & Team
Become a Member to unlock this project
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.