We are embracing every aspect of summer, including all the delicious seasonal fruit that’s debuting at our local markets. As an homage to one of our favorite berries, our designer Krista created these absolutely adorable strawberry treat boxes. You can use the printable cartons to fill with candies or other goodies for summer. Kids love surprises and presents, so why not put in 15 extra minutes to make something memorable!
- Bone Folder
- Small Hole Punch
- White Cardstock
- Green Ribbon or Twine
- Glue (we used a glue dot roller)
- Gather the tools and materials listed above. Edit the names on the leaves using the free font Savu Condensed. Print the template onto white cardstock.
- Cut out the template.
- Score along the dotted lines using a ruler and bone folder. Fold along the lines.
- Hole punch where indicated on the template.
- Curl the strawberry flaps, leaf and top using the edge of a pair of scissors.
- Apply glue to the tab of the strawberry and stick to the opposite side.
- Weave ribbon or twine through the holes on top. Fill strawberry with treats.
- Pull tight and knot closed.
- Run ribbon through the leaf and strawberry top. Tie a bow.
- Make multiple strawberry treat boxes!
There are two color variations included in the template – choose between the bright red design or the fuchsia pink. We used our Canon PIXMA TS8020 to print so that we could stick our cardstock into the rear tray. Follow along with the photo tutorial below for visual guidance as you make your DIY treat cartons!
We have been loving strawberry projects lately, so don’t miss our 3D paper strawberries or DIY berry cartons to go with these strawberry treat containers. If you are feeling inspired by these cute cartons, be sure to share your project photos with us to show you are using these! Check out more projects at Canon. Tag us in your Instagram posts and use #CraftyWithCanon for your printable makes. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for daily glimpses of our latest projects, or dive in by becoming a member of our creative community. Until next time! ~ Lia & Team