Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
These fox pom pom pals are fun for all ages! A perfect craft for even the youngest of crafters. In the coming weeks, we’ll also be introducing you to our pom pom owls and hedgehogs — Craft a whole crew of adorable forest friends! Add another strand of fishing line to form a loop on top of your little creatures and you’ll have ornament adorableness just in time for the holiday season.
Tools & Materials
- Pom Pom Maker
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Craft Scissors
- Yarn – White, Paprika and Persimmon
- Lia Griffith Wool Blend Felt – Paprika (also named Copper), Black
- Black Fishing Line
- Wire – 20-gauge
- 2 4mm Black Beads
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Wrap the pom pom maker with 1/4 white yarn and 3/4 both Paprika and Persimmon together.
- Make two pom poms and trim them down evenly, then tie the two pom poms together so the whites are touching.
- Adjust the pom poms so that the bottom white is facing forward and the upper white is facing the same, but angled down slightly so that only half of it is showing. Then trim the top pom into a cone shape where the white and red yarns meet to form a nose.
Full tutorial available for members to download below.
Strut Your Stuff
Use #MadeWithLia and show us what you’ve been working on! Join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your very own Lia Griffith membership today. Questions? Comments? Feel free to reach out anytime! We love hearing from you. Happy crafting ~ Lia & Team
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member