Follow Your Heart
A cute new Valentine’s Day DIY you’re sure to love… Introducing our pom pom heart decor. Pom poms are as easy as they are fun to create. If you’re new to pom poms, we have a helpful video tutorial for another beloved pom pom project to guide you in the crafting process. A helpful tip to remember is that using thinner, acrylic-based, often less expensive yarn works best for pom poms. If you enjoy making these hearts, let your pom pom passion run wild and browse even more project inspiration here. Happy Valentine’s Day!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Knit Picks Brava Worsted Acrylic Yarn in White, Cotton Candy, and Rogue
- Natural Wood Beads – 12mm / 16mm / 20mm
- Gather tools and materials.
- Using the large pom pom maker make a pom pom and trim it into the shape of a heart, leave the yarn you used to tie the pom pom long.
- Make 2 heart shaped pom poms with the medium sized pom pom maker.
- Thread 5 beads onto both pieces of yarn at the top of one of your medium hearts.
Full tutorial available for members. Join here!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s.
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Much love ~ Lia and Team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.