These hedgehog pom pom pals are fun for everyone! An easy and adorable project that’s great for crafters of all ages. We’ve created a video tutorial to help make the crafting process even simpler. If you love these little creatures, you’ll love making some owl and fox pom pom pals as well. Why not craft a whole brigade of fuzzy woodland friends?
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Wrap the pom pom maker with 1/3 Camel Heather and 2/3 with all three yarns together.
- Finish your pom pom and trim the yarn so it’s all one length. Then trim only the Camel Heather yarn into a cone shape for the hedgehog’s face.
- Cut out the felt according to the template notes.
- Glue the gray felt into the centers of the brown felt ears.
- Finally, glue the ears, eyes and nose onto the pom pom using hot glue.
Strut Your Stuff
Use #MadeWithLia and show us what you’ve been working on! Join us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for your very own Lia Griffith membership today. Questions? Comments? Feel free to reach out anytime! We love hearing from you. Happy crafting ~ Lia & Team
- Yarn – Sienna, Camel Heather, Umber Heather
- Felt –Bark Brown, Mushroom
- Black Beads – (1) 8mm bead, (2) 6mm beads
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member