Who says a cat and mouse can’t get along? These cat and mouse masks are super adorable and simple to make. Craft them in less than 10 minutes with our PDF template, cardstock, scissors, and glue.
You can also join in on the fun with your own felt cat ears headband. Or maybe you want to be a raven instead? Whether or not you join in, your little ones will love playing cat and mouse with these printable masks.
These cat and mouse masks are proof that your kids don’t need an elaborate or expensive costume to have a fun Halloween. If you’re a teacher, these masks would also be a great craft activity for your class. Our little models had so much fun with these simple paper masks!
We have another cute and easy costume idea for kids that we’ll share this Friday, so stay tuned! When you’re ready to make these cat and mouse masks, just follow the instructions below. Happy crafting! ~ Lia and team
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- White Cardstock Paper
- Ribbon or Twine
- Print pattern onto cardstock paper and cut out pieces.
- Apply glue where indicated on the tabs on the mask and attach to opposite side of gap. This will create a more rounded shape.
- For the cat: Fold the ears up slightly. Then glue whiskers to the mask.
- For the mouse: Apply glue where indicated on the tabs on the ears and attach to opposite side of gap. Then, apply glue to lower part of the ears, up to the dotted lines. Attach to the underside of mask, sticking out. Glue whiskers to the mask.
- Attach matching ribbon to the back side of the masks for wearing.
You can also join our crafting community to access all of our DIY projects. This includes printable patterns, SVG files, easy tutorials, and more. Head on over to our membership page now to see our two membership options as well as the full list of exclusive perks for members.