If you’re looking for a beautiful way to label your gifts, handmade projects, books, or party favors, look no further! Our free printable floral monogram labels add style and elegance to any gift or occasion.
These Scandinavian monogram designs got rave reviews in our Cricut Maker Skill Course, where we added them onto tumblers and felt glasses cases. So we decided to make a fun printable version that you can use to add a personal touch every day or on that special day.
Do it for the Gram
These printable floral monogram labels have so many uses! Here are our ideas:
- Customize a sheet, trim the labels, place them into a pretty box or envelope, and give the labels as a personalized gift to a friend.
- Use them for personalized wedding favors with the letters and names of your guests.
- Add a pretty label to your envelope when sending a card, letter, or thank-you note.
- Use the labels to mark your favorite books in your library.
- Label a handmade candle, a box of homemade cookies, or a gift box.
- Use these labels as tags for your homemade crafts.
- For parties, make one label for each guest with their name on it for their wine or drinking glass.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Color Printer
- Craft Scissors
To customize and print these floral monogram labels, simply click this link to head over to Online Labels.
Download the PDF file and open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader. You will see gray text fields where you can customize one or two lines of text under the monogram. Just type in your text and save the PDF onto your computer.
Now it is ready to print onto full sheet label paper, and you can print out as many copies as you need!
Become a Member to get more projects
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.
Where is the PDF file to this project?
Yes, just use the link for Online Labels.