Shrink film is one of our favorite crafting materials to play with! The last shrink film earrings we designed were these pretty leaf earrings, which are great for fall. But today we have some amazing DIY earrings for a holiday we love…Halloween! These spider web earrings feature an intricate white web and a dangling black spider — the perfect combination of cute and spooky.
Because we are using shrink film, these spider web earrings are super simple to make. All you will need are the tools and materials listed below along with either our PDF template or SVG file. Then just follow our easy five-step tutorial.
These spider web earrings are so fun to make and wear. Why scour the web for cute Halloween accessories when you can easily make them yourself, right? This DIY project will be especially quick with a Cricut Maker, but you can also craft them with scissors and a small hole punch.
We will be sharing new Halloween crafts with you over the next month or so, but you may want to start scoping out Halloween costumes now to get a headstart! We also have some Halloween decor you can start incorporating into your home, like our spooky metallic trees or our Halloween lanterns.
If you make anything, let us know! You can share your DIY projects with us and the rest of our crafting community by posting pictures on Instagram with the hashtag #MadeWithLia. Happy crafting! ~ Lia and team
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Shrink Film — Black and Matte
- Silver Jewelry Chain (approximately 6″)
- 4 Silver Jump Rings
- 2 Silver Earring Hooks
How to Make Spider Web Earrings
- Cut your shrink film using the printable PDF template or SVG file below. If using a Cricut Maker, cut on the “Acetate” setting (always test a small piece first!).
- Bake shrink film according to package directions. Let cool completely.
- Cut jewelry chain to desired length (we cut to about 3″ long).
- Open one jump ring; then add earring hook, spider web, and jewelry chain. Close jump ring.
- Open a second jump ring; attach to the end of jewelry chain, and add one black spider. Close jump ring.
Want More Ideas for Halloween?
You can find all of our DIY projects for Halloween here. Have a suggestion for what we should make next? Just comment below and let us know what you’re thinking!
You can also keep up with our latest DIY crafts by following us from your favorite social platform. Explore video tutorials for craft projects on our YouTube channel. Or get daily inspiration from our Instagram, Pinterest, or Facebook.
Ready to start crafting with us? Explore our membership options here.