As part of our Midwestern floral bouquet for Cricut, our simple paper daisies are paper flower perfection. A classic design that can be recreated in any color your heart desires!
Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
We made our daisies using our new Cricut Maker cutting machine, but feel free to cut using the older Cricut Explore Air or a good old fashioned pair of scissors. Gather your supplies and follow along our simple step-by-step photo tutorial for daisy divinity! More Midwestern magic coming soon…
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the paper pieces according to the pattern (cutting machine recommended).
- Crease the center of each petal using the edge of a pair of scissors.
- With the edge of the scissors, curl the tips of the yellow flower center inward.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
To join our crafting community, sign up for your Lia Griffith membership today! Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. And remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest projects — we just might feature you on our social if you do! Happy crafting ~ Lia & Team
- Papersource Text Weight Paper – Persimmon, Papaya, Coral, and Poppy
- Pop-Tone Paper from Paper Papers – Lemondrop, Pink Lemonade, Whip Cream and Gumdrop Green
- Paper Covered Floral Wire – 18-gauge
- Green Floral Tape
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member