To follow up our tissue paper Cajun hibiscus flower, this tissue paper tropical hibiscus is yet another fun new flower. Featuring pretty papers from our new Meadow tissue paper pack… The tissue paper isn’t available yet, but will be available soon. Stay tuned! In the meantime, you can practice this stunning hibiscus with our existing yellow and green tissue papers.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Grififth Summer Meadow Tissue Paper Pack in Moss, Fern, Grassland, and Grasshopper
- Green Paper-Covered Floral Wire – 22-gauge
- Lia Griffith Floral Tape – Moss
- Gather the tools and materials listed above
- Cut out the tissue paper according to the pattern.
- Glue and wrap two fringe pieces around and down your floral wire.
- Glue a strip of tissue paper to the base of the fringe and down the stem.
- Gather three green pieces on the longer side, then cut off the points. Glue three green pieces together, then around the stem.
- Stack three petals slightly staggered, then twist the bottom to keep your petals together.
- Glue the petals around the flower center.
- Cover some floral wire with floral tape.
- Refer to the template to create creases in your tissue paper.
- Cut the top of one side of the tissue to create points.
- Glue leaves to the end of the floral wire, then cover the wire with floral tape.
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Much love ~ Lia and Team