It is the year of the rabbit, and what better way to celebrate than by making a few bunny crafts? Wool materials are a great choice for little rabbits, and we have many ways to make a wool bunny here on our site. A few of our favorites are this felt rabbit stuffie from wool blend felt or a needle-felted bunny from roving wool. But for a simple 15-minute craft, these felt ball bunnies are a perfect choice.
You are the bun for me
In this free video tutorial below, Emily shows you how to make felt ball bunnies in different sizes. The larger rabbits make a cute Easter decoration, whereas the mini bunnies can be attached to a comb or hair clip. This DIY craft is perfect for new and young crafters (with a little assistance from an adult).
Download the template below as a PDF printable pattern or an SVG file for your cutting machine. This template includes tiny ears and nose pieces that you’ll cut from the wool blend felt. After adding the felt ears and nose, these little cuties come to life with tiny craft eyes.
Skill level: Beginner
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Disclosure.
- Kai 5″ Detail Scissors
- Cutting Machine (optional)
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue or Art Glitter Glue
- High-Temp Hot Glue Gun or Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Needle-Nose Pliers/Wire Cutters (optional)
- Tailors Awl
- Felt Balls — Water Lily 1.5cm, Lily 2cm, Cotton 1cm, Cotton 3cm, and Cotton 4cm
- Craft Eyes for Needle Felting
- Wool Blend Felt — Water Lily and Vanilla
- Hair Comb, Barette, or Headband (optional)
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.