Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Today I am reviving a past wedding invitation design with a few updates! Unlike the previous vintage wedding invitation, every piece in this suite is completely editable. This suite features a natural white seersucker stripe design with simple blush watercolor rose details and a chalkboard accent for a classic vintage feel. The full suite below includes the invitation, a details enclosure card, an RSVP card, envelope liners, patterned belly bands to secure the suite together, and monogram inserts that can be used as tags or stickers.
To Customize the Vintage Wedding Invitations:
- Begin by downloading each piece of the suite below, as well as the free fonts Aleo and Herr Von Muellerhoff.
- Save the files to your computer, then edit the text with the fonts. Herr Von Muellerhoff is the script font used for the names of the couple, while Aleo is used for the body text of the invitation and enclosures.
- After you finish editing the invitations and cards, print them onto white cardstock.
- Head to your local stationery store to pick up pretty envelopes for these pieces. When trimmed, the invitation is a standard A7 size. Be sure to include an A2 sized envelope in your suite so that your guests can send their RSVP cards back!
- There are two options of A7 envelope liners in the download below. Choose between the chalkboard style liner or the blush roses with a charcoal background. Print these onto regular copy paper so that they are easy to fold inside of your envelopes.
- Use one of our printable belly bands to wrap around your entire suite. The patterns for the belly bands match the liners.
- You can also choose to include the cute monograms in your vintage wedding invitation suite. Use the Aleo font to edit the monogram, then print onto white cardstock or full sheet label paper. Printing them onto cardstock means that you can use the pieces as confetti in your envelope, or punch a small hole at the top of the circle to use it as a tag. Or, print the monograms onto sticker paper to close your seal your envelope. You can see how we have styled our envelopes in the photos!
If you are interested in other styles of wedding invitation suites, check out our watercolor teal invitations or our herb and woodgrain wedding invitations. To order printed vintage wedding invitations that can be delivered right to your door, we recommend Elli. Browse our entire wedding section, and take a look at our membership options to help you plan your DIY wedding! Find the thank you cards that match our vintage wedding invitations, and follow us Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to keep updated on the latest and greatest. Congratulations to all the newlyweds-to-be! ~ Lia
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member