Cosmos are the perfect flower for February. Steeped in symbolism of unity, love, and loyalty, craft a few of our all-new advanced crepe paper chocolate cosmos to give to your sweetheart. These intricate beauties make for such a romantic bouquet or centerpiece… craft them in whatever colors compliment your personal style! If you’re newer to the world of crepe paper flowers, try some of our other cosmos flowers first and then challenge yourself with this more advanced style project.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Cricut Maker or Silhouette Cameo 4 (optional)
- Craft Scissors
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Pinking Shears
- Paint Brush
- Lia Griffith Heavy Crepe Paper – Merlot
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper – Juniper or Cypress
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- 24-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- Floral Tape — Fern & Moss
- Art Marker – Copic RV69
- Yellow Acrylic Paint
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the crepe paper according to the pattern.
- Paint the top edge of the larger fringe piece, then cut.
- Glue both fringe pieces around the end of an 18-gauge floral wire with the painted edge on the outside.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
More to Explore!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Enjoy ~ Lia & Team