Goodies You Can't Google
You've found a member-exclusive project. But for less than the price of a fancy coffee... You'll get instant access to this and over 2,000 other premium projects inside the Lia Griffith membership!Become a Member
Parrot tulips are one of our very favorite paper flowers. Known for their uniquely shaped petals and vibrant colors, they’re a crafting dream come true! We previously came out with a crepe paper parrot tulip project, but wanted to create something that’s better suited for beginners. With the step-by-step photo tutorial below, you’ll have no trouble crafting a bouquet of these beauties.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Lia Griffith Extra Fine Crepe Paper in Cranberry, Sangria, Aubergine, Cypress, Black, and Chiffon
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 18-gauge
- Green Floral Tape
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the crepe paper according to the pattern.
- Glue two sides of each petal and leaf with wire in between.
- Use a paint brush to paint water onto the edges of each petal and let dry.
Full tutorial available for members only. Join here!
More to Explore
Questions? Feedback? We want to hear from you! Reach out anytime. And show us what you’re crafting by using #MadeWithLia — we just might feature your work on our social media channels! Your creativity is our greatest inspiration. Much love ~ Lia & Team
All the Goodies You Can't Google 🎁
Tired of scrolling endlessly for the perfect project? Save time, money, and Google-induced headaches with us! Our membership makes it easy to create beautifully finished crafts without needing to look all over the internet for ideas and materials or spend lots of money on individual videos and templates.Become a Member