Similar to our DIY copper star wreath, this copper wire heart wreath is a lovely new wreath project that’s perfect for the Valentine’s season. Featuring some of our favorite crepe paper flowers (a peony, a rose bud, and a cosmos), this wreath is ultra romantic. Gather the supplies listed below and get ready to fall in love with this project!
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Cricut Cardstock Paper in Rose
- Cricut Vellum in Light Pink
- Lia Griffith Peony, Rose Bud, and Cosmos Flowers (downloads included below)
- 1/8” Copper Tubing
- 36-Gauge Copper Wire
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut the heart template, bend the copper tubing into the heart shape.
- Cut off the extra tubing so the two ends meet up.
- Wrap the tubing with copper wire to hold the two ends together.
- Gather the flowers and newly made paper/vellum leaves to add to your heart.
- Arrange the flowers however you’d like and hold them together with the copper wire.
- Use hot glue to glue the leaves to the arrangement.
- Attach the arrangement to the heart using the copper wire and hot glue.
Strut Your Stuff!
Show us what you’re crafting! Use #MadeWithLia and share photos of all of your latest work — you never fails to inspire us!