In the video below, Lia teaches you how to create this gorgeous anemone wreath for fall. This wreath is a bit trickier than some of our others, so if you’re new to paper flower making, perhaps try some of our simpler paper flower projects first. If you’re ready for a challenge, gather the tools and materials listed below, and follow along with the video to make this advanced crepe paper project. We love this rich plum color palette, but feel free to get creative! And if you don’t want to make a whole wreath, feel free to craft these anemones all on their own.
- Lia Griffith Double-Sided Crepe Paper – Sangria + Aubergine
- Lia Griffith Extra-Fine Crepe Paper – Black
- Frosted Text Weight Paper – Moss; Botanic & Fairway are discontinued, use Lia Griffith Frosted Craft Paper – Conifer Pack
- 18-Gauge Green Paper Covered Wire
- 20mm Cotton Spun Balls, 3/4″ Foam Ball, or Beads
- Grapevine Wreath
Strut Your Stuff!
We want to hear from you! Always feel free to reach out with any questions, comments or concerns. And remember to use #MadeWithLia when sharing photos of your latest work — your creativity never fails to inspire. Happy crafting ~ Lia & team
Are you having trouble? Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you out.